Friday, May 3, 2013

It's all downhill from here

Bilbury, a Cotswolds Village
9" by 12" by ¾" acrylic on cradled canvas
April 29, 2013

I found this photo in one of those "Forward" emails that came with 20 to 50 "great" photos".  Well, this one did and I got about 3 good photos to paint.  There was no identification what-so-ever so I cannot give credit.  It did turn out quit nice I think.

Also, I have no idea if it is a Cotswolds village or not.  I'm just entranced with the name "Cotswolds".  It must be a spectacular place and I often Google it just to dream of the magic it invokes.  I like this well enough to pursue the area a little further to see what else I can come up with, rather like I did with Anna Paulowna, another dreamy name of which I have thoroughly worked over!

No comments: