Friday, April 5, 2013

Wonderful Days!

Babar Sher Beloved
9" by 12" by 1½" acrylic on cradled canvas
April 3, 2013

I feel like I'm beginning to find my niche!  Maybe not completely, but at least a start.  I have four series: Babar Sher's, Number Kids, sock monkeys, and Wire Hanger Series.  In addition, I'm finding I really like fields, vineyards and barn landscapes.  Maybe I will find out who I am eventually!

This darling little painting is of a Father looking at his cub.  Nothing else needs to be said!  And, it is a Babar Sher Series painting and that always makes me happy to add a new lion to the pride!  The dirt they are standing on is made using glass bead gel, one of my favorite tools I've used many times.  You may be able to see it if you click on the image and then again to enlarge it.

The day past was so successful, I couldn't help but smile while I worked.  I couldn't help but thank Our Father for all that He has done for me and for the gifts we can choose to use.  Life is good!

No comments: