Thursday, April 4, 2013

I'm now on Ebay!

Wedding Dress No.14
11x14 acrylic on Pintura canvas panel
April 3, 2013


Wedding Dress' No.15
11x14 acrylic on Pintura canvas panel
April 3, 2013

I showed my Wire Hanger Series to my Family last weekend and was surprised at how much they like the series.  I was encouraged to paint more.  However, the big news today is, I have put most of them on Ebay.  I am finally offering them for sale! 

I have developed a selling price list and an 11x14 would sell for $86. That is a price I have developed by looking for several years at what art sell for and that is a beginner price.  It is a more than fair price.  With that said, I am starting my Ebay auction at $20.  I do not expect to have any bids.  I do not have a following.  I do, however, have a good rating with Ebay haveing been a buyer for many years.  If one did sell at that price, the good news would be I would be covering the cost of materials, something I sorely need to do!

No comments: