Monday, April 29, 2013

Anna Paulowna tulips

Anna Paulowna Tulip Field #4
8" by 10" by ¾" acrylic on cradled canvas
April 25 2013

Just when we thought there couldn't be another from Anna Paulowna, here I come with another one!  Trust me, I really think this is the last one.

What I loved about this one is the reference photo I used was taken from a moving train.  I thought it was a pretty good shot.  However, this isn't MY finest hour.  I have seriously debated whether or not to put this one on the blog, but finally decided that I should put the good and the bad!  It's just OK.

I've been working in the studio about as much as usual, but have very little inventory ready.  Maybe tomorrow some of them will come together and get completed so I have a better selection to choose from on Blog Night!  If not, I've got plenty more "junkers" to choose from!


No comments: