Saturday, April 13, 2013

Need Help

Albert Putting the 9th
9" by 12" by ¾" acrylic on cradled canvas
April 12, 2013

OK, I need help here!  This is a copy of a painting but I do not know who originally painted it or what it was called.  I have looked everywhere in my files but cannot find it.  What I did have was a printed copy of it but I printed it some time ago before I started writing the artist's name on it.

Mine, of course, is not an exact copy, but is close enough that you would recognize it as being a copy.  That puts this in my "give-away" pile!  When I do give a copy away, I always tell the person it is a copy, who painted it, and it should not be placed on the internet at a later time.   What they do is give me practice in different techniques on the way to developing my own - I hope!

No comments: