Friday, April 26, 2013

Prom Night

Date Night
6" by 8" acrylic on canvas board
April 20, 2013

Pretty Eyes is stepping out on his first date with Christmas Blue.  However, Blue was so excited to be stepping out that she wore her purple outfit!  I think Blue is a boy, but to keep this blog politically correct, in this painting we can think of him as a her!  For some reason I like to think of this as Prom night.

I had a wonderful date to Prom night with a young gorgeous man named Steve Albert.  He was a blind date I met just a few days prior to the Prom.  No matter, we had a fabulous time.  I had the cutest empire wasted pink cotton gown.  I looked like a dream in it.  Here, I'll show you.  It was May 1966, 47 years ago.  WOw!


You know, I got all this from Pretty Eyes and Christmas Blue going out on a date.  Boy, can I digress!  But from what you can see, isn't he gorgeous?


No comments: