Friday, March 22, 2013

Wire Hanger Series #7 & #8

Wedding Dress No. 7
11" by 14 " acrylic on Pannelli Telati panel
March 20, 2013


Wedding Dress No.8
11" by 14" acrylic on Pannelli Telati panel
March 20, 2013

I have completed, at least for now, the Wire Hanger Series with 13 panels.  Here are the next two that I have not posted.  I didn't mean to do an uneven number like 13 but when I was done, and counted, well...

They actually turned out better I hoped for.  Maybe I can add to the series with dresses other than Wedding dresses.  Maybe!

It would be so nice if I had a way to sell a few.  Just to recoup the cost of the panels and a few tubes of paint would be wonderful.  I ordered 8 tubes, 2 brushes and brush cleaner the other day and spent $80.  Wow, it sure does add up.

No comments: