Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ducklings

I'm not proud of todays work.  I feel like I'm going from bad to worse!  And you know what?  I don't mind.  I mean, I still haven't thrown away my first 500 as Edward Gordon told me to do.  I'm beginning to understand why he said that!  So, since these are in the "throw away" count anyway, I don't mind that they aren't fine art, and only one step above kindergarten art.



Swimming Ducks
6" by 12" acrylic on canvas paper
March 6, 2013


Duckling and Lamb
4" x 11" acrylic on canvas sheet
March 7, 2013

ADDENDUM: I just realized I didn't give the lamb a mouth, no wonder he looks so pitiful!  Guess I'll have to fix that! 

I receive Blog posts from several artists.  Belinda Del Pesco recently painted a beautiful retriever on a 4" by 11" support.  I was really intrigued by the size and placement so I took a 16" x 20" canvas sheet and cut it into one 5" x 12" and three 4" x 11" sheets.  How darling they are!

No comments: