Monday, June 1, 2009

The Virtual Paintout - May Challenge - Paris

3 Quai Voltaire, Paris
acrylic on 9" by 12" by 1.5" gallery wrapped canvas
SOLD, $60.00 including shipping

This is the most technical piece I've done. At one point I thought, I can't do it, I'll never have it ready for the challenge deadline! After giving up, I thought, one window at a time! Isn't that the way it is? If I had given up, I would not have been able to do it. By taking it one window at a time, I'm reminded of The Little Engine That Could by Watty Piper! Just never thought of myself as a Little Engine!

What makes you A Little Engine?
Good Morning

1 comment:

Vikki North said...

Wow! big undertaking...but isn't it fun to get into things like this and just focus on one small area at a time?
I really like the signage above the window. You've got a great handle on creating a metalic surface girl.
Vikki