Thursday, August 13, 2009

FTM Following the Masters Challenge #5

Dancing Poppies
acrylic on 8" by 10" by .75" gallery wrapped canvas
SOLD to Mary Ellen $50 including shipping

This is my entry for Following the Masters Challenge #5: Poppies, Flowers or Gardens.

Sometimes, in order to understand something, you have to remove yourself from the situation and take a broader look. These Poppies are dancing, I am the observer and you know what? I like what I see!

Our lives are like that too! Please join me and look at your garden. Do you like what you see?

4 comments:

irinapictures said...

They are lovely. Unprotected and fragile.

Autumn Leaves said...

Becky! This is gorgeous! You do nice work, darlin'!

beckielboo said...

Thank you Irina, thank you sooooo much!

beckielboo said...

Thank you Sherry. You and Irina and myself paint in a few of the same Challenges. As far as I can tell, we 3 are all at about the same place with our art, blogs and time. You should check her out!