Monday, February 25, 2013

Poster art

Piper
After Nick Orsborn
Acrylic on 11x14 Pannelli Telati panel
February 23, 2013 nfs

There are so many things I love and elephants are one of them.  A few years ago, I was perusing the internet for them and came upon this fun little poster by Nick Orsborn.  I just couldn't resist giving it a try!  This sweet little canvas is not for sale.

I can't believe I haven't been painting often.  It is so rewarding to accomplish a canvas.  I'm walking around smiling and my family is proud of me.  In fact, so am I!  I hope this lasts.  I've given most of my work away and I need a new catalog of good stuff so I can give that away, too!  Remember, I don't like to give something away unless someone tells me they want it.  That is who I want to have my stuff!  I'm hoping Amina tells me she'd like to have Stavanger, Norway piece.  It is still available!

Say good morning Beckie!

No comments: